As our Information Technology and CS Field is keep growing at a very fast rate, then there should be someone who keeps you updating all the stuffs which is going on in this fancy world. Hello guys, I am Android Cheater and today I am going to tell you about Top 5 Budget Gaming Smartphones. Before we start, I want you guys to know that my priority of choosing these smartphones is their Ram and Processor and I am not very much concerned about the build quality and camera stuffs becuase they won’t help you in gaming except Pokemon GO whatever I will show you guys all the top 5 smartphones in descending order with respect to their price and availability. So let’s get started.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro :- This smartphone is one of the best smartphone in the range of 15,000 rupees and it is powered with Snapdrogon 636 processor with 14nm technology which is not going to give you any lags when you are playing even GANGSTER VEGAS or Fortnight in your phone. Its 18:9 display along with FHD+ screen will give a nice and tremendous experience. No matter how much you play and watch, it s not going to ruin up with its 4000 Mah battery which is quite good for any mediocre gamer. Talking about it’s another stuffs, they are also doing a great job and I will recommend you to buy this smartphone and nothing else in 15,000 INR. You can buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro from the given description and it is a flagship phone, you can but this only in flagship sales, sorry to say:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
- MotoG5s Plus :- I really love the series of Moto G and few months ago Moto has released this smarthphone. I choose this smartphone because of its storage, processor and price. This smartphone will cost you around 14,000 INR and It will give Snapdragon 626 octa-core processor with 64gb and 4gb Ram along with 4000 Mah battery and with a fast charging option. This phone is also quite amazing compared with another samsung and oppo phones in this price range. I have used this smartphone, the thing which I do not like is their bezels and build quality which actually do not matter when you start playing any game. I will recommend you to purchase this smartphone during offers and its price will go down upto13,000 INR. You can buy this smartphone from Amazon :- https://goo.gl/uiBWH7
- Honor 9 Lite :- The most fascinating thing about this phone is its build quality which gives him a quite sexy look with its shiny glass back panel. It is powered with KIRIN 659 processor with 4gb Ram and 65gb of storage as well as 18:9 screen display and full FHD+. This phone will cost you around 14,000 INR and why it’s price is so much high? Because of its dual rear and front camera with PDAF and Portrait mode. If you need a good-looking phone with awesome feature, then you can check this out :- https://goo.gl/z6euUp
- Xiaomi Redmi 4 :- Again Xiaomi Phones, Yes guys! Xiaomi is ruling in budget smartphones and no can challenge him in this long. I also have 4 Xiaomi smartphones in my house and the experience with them is amazing. Well it comes with Snapdragon 435 octa core processor, 4100 MAh battery, 3gb RAM, 32gb storage, fingerprint Sensor and with many other stuffs at 8,999 bucks. I think so it is good for budget gaming smartphones and anyone can easily afford this. There will be some heating issues if you keep playing continuously for 3 hours. There will be 3 variants available in the market but I will recommend you to go for 8,999 variant.The link for buying this product -: https://goo.gl/vV7KLf
- 10. or D -: Yes, it sounds very awkward but this company is rising in indian market with its very low-budget smartphones with excellent features. You can get this smartphone in Amazon.com. Now talking about its features, it gives you Snapdragon 425 quad-core processor, 3500 MAh battery, 3gb Ram, Full HD Display and with Nougat 7.1.1 OS at a price of only 5,999 prices. You guys can give it to your small brother and sister as a gift or to your grandparents also as it is best for the new users. Link :- https://goo.gl/bvuScY
So guys, these are Top 5 budget gaming smartphones in my opinion in terms of RAM, processor, battery, Display and all other stuffs. There are also other good options in market but I think so these are the ones you should check it out in Amazon and Flipkart but do not buy Samsung phones in this price range for gaming, you will regret for it. I can guarantee you that you guys will love these smartphone in any terms as I did a complete research on them for more than 2 days.
Hope you guys like this post and it might be helpful for you to decide which phone you need to buy according to your priority. If want you to read some more similar posts like this you can follow my website andoidcheater.wordpress.com and I will keep you updated all the time.
See you in next post